|Name||Dr. LAL THADANI|
|Post at present||Dy.Chief|
Medical & health Officer(Health)since1 Jan 2008
Officer IDSP, Malaria, Health, Seasonal diseases, Leprosy, Dist. Food
Authority,Store n Drug Procurement, Fluorosis, HIV/AIDS, PCPNDT etc.Disaster Management ,
Hospital Waste Management
KAMLA NEHRU TB. TRAINING CENTREVISITED & SUPERVISED DOTS CENTRES IN RAJ. ATTENDED WORKSHOP
INCLUDING DATA MANAGEMENTS & DRUG PROCUREMENT
|Qualification||MBBS, MD (PSM) , MRSH ( London )|
|D.O.B.||17 July 1961|
|Sh. M.R. Thadani|
|WIFE||Dr. DEEPA THADANI, MBBS,|
MD (Biochemistry) Asso. Professor, JLN Medical College, Ajmer 305001
M.20 yrs in CA Finals
yrs in B
“MA-KRIPA”, 36 Income Tax Colony II Jagatpura Road,
1. Medico Social Reformer
2.Animal & Human Rights Activist
3.Writing & Journalism
|ACHIEVEMENT||Won notable awards & appreciations in professional, Medico social and|
|STATE HEALTH FUNCTION : |
RED RIBBON EXPRESS on 1 to 12 Dec 2009 in Ajmer for HIV/AIDS
District with Mobile vans.Flagged
|TRAININGS / CME / WORKSHOP / SEMINARS ATTENDED|
1. Substance Abuse- Prevention and management-15 Days Govt Training in Psychiatry Deptt of Govt. Medical College CHANDIGARH from 8-22 Nov 2011
2. Professional Development Course ( 8th PDC ) in Management, Public Health and Health Sector Reforms in IIHMR Jaipur by WHO n MOHFW GOI
3. 85th National Conference of INDIAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION at Jaipur-27 to 29 Dec 2010.
4. Five Days National Training Programme in HIV/AIDS by RAJASTHAN STATE AIDS CONTROL SOCIETY from 21-25 Sep 2010.
5. One day Refresher Training Course for District RRT on AVIAN INFLUENZA on 3 Feb 2009.
6. CME on Management of Infertility in 21st Century in Mittal Hosp at Ajmer on 3rd Jan 2009.IDSP/FIELD EPIDEMIOLOGY TRAINING PROGRAMME by SCHOOL of PUBLIC HEALTH, PGIMER, CHANDIGARH from 8th Dec 2008 to 20th Dec 2008.
7. Training of Trainers on HD Advocacy in Districts under UNDP Project from 2-4 June 2008
8. By HCM RAJASTHAN STATE INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION,JAIPUR.
9. MO-TC MODULAR TRAINING by GOR/Directorate of Medical n Health Services in Kamla Nehru State
11. Five Days Training in RNTCP on DATA MANAGEMENT(PILOT PROJECT)at Mount Abu From 7 May to 11 May 2007 by GOR/Directorate of Medical n Health Services n
12. Kamla Nehru State TB Demonstration n Training Centre, Rajasthan, Ajmer
13. Participated in Red Ribbon Carvan under family Health Awareness Campaign (21 June to 10 July 2005) on 22 June 2005 in Joint Colloboration of IMA and
14. Blood Donation Seminar in JLN Medical College AJmer- 7 to 12 Oct. 1996 and 2005.
15. Workshop on Aao Gaon Chalen Project on IMA on 20.02.2005 at IMA hall, SMS HospitalCampus at Jaipur.
16. Workshop on Critical Health Issues of the Elderly and workshop on Emergency Contraception – No Scalpel, vasectomy by IMA at Jaipur on 13.03.2005.
17. CME on Ethics in Medical Practice and common skin infection on 15.09.2004 by IMA, Ajmer.
18. CME on Rabies and its prevention on 2004 by IMA, Ajmer.
19. CME on Calcium dobesilate (OSIL) on 8 Feb 2003 organised by Surgery Deptt. of JLN Hospital, Ajmer.
20. Anti Leprosy Day with Govt. Officials in Secretariate Jaipur on 30th Jan. 1996.
21. “Train the Trainers” on AIDS by OHIO University America, American Red Cross Society & JLN Medical College, Ajmer (1995)
1. District Administrative Health Officer since 1 Jan 2008 assisting CMHO, RCHO n 8 BCMOs
2. Supervising n Monitoring Health Activities in 8 Block Offices CHC,PHC,Subcenters since 1 Jan 2008.
3. District Survellance Officer for Communicable n non communicable diseases since 15.05.08
4. Govt. Medical Officer & Researcher in Urban Health Training Centre under Deptt. of PSM, JLN Medical College, Ajmer from 15 June, 1998 to 7th Nov., 2005
5. Compulsory Rotatory Internship at JLN Medical College,Ajmer completed on 7th April, 1988 in Medicine, Surgery, Gynaecology and other specialities.
6. Three yrs Research Experience during Residency in PSM in JLNMC, Ajmer (1988 – 1991).
7. Medical Officer & Researcher,District Leprosy Society under CMHO,Ajmer(29 Jan 96 to 14 June 98)
|KEY NOTE SPEAKER|
1. On several occassions in Rotaract Club, Indian Junior Chamber, Sindhi Samaj, Health Organisations at Local State & National Level on National Health n social issues
2. AIDS PREVENTION – Training workshop of Lab Technician and Nursing Staff organised by JLN
Medical College (PSM) and Rajasthan State AIDS Control Society, Jaipur (2005).
3. Importance of Rotractors in IMMUNIZATION drive (1990).
4. AIDS – 1990 till date in Schools and Colleges.
5. Organied a Seminar on AIDS prevention & cure on 14.12.1990.
6. Worked as Medical Officer in Leprosy – 1996-98.
7. Role of NGO’s in Health Care Committment 7th Jan 1995
8. Care of the Aged persons (1991)
9. Child Health and Nutrition (1991, 1998 – 2005)
10. Blood Donation – 7th Oct., 1996.
|MEDICAL ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN / ORGANISED as NGO /Health Officer|
1. Rallies. Seminars, Talks on NATIONAL HEALTH DAYS invoving ASHAs, AWW, Staff, Drs, NGOs, District Aministration, PRI
2. Anti Smoking Week – 3 to 8 Oct. 1988 to 31st May, 1997.
3. Organised Essay and Poster making open competetion on AIDS on Dec. 1994 and awarded them
4. Anti Drug Abuse Day in Red Cross Society (30 June).
5. Open Poster Making Competetion on Health issues on 20.12.1990 for schools & college students.
6. Blood Donation Day with Medical College Students n prepared Blood Donation directory (1-10-99)
7. Anti Leprosy Day in Medical College on 30 Jan.
8. Pulse Polio Compaign with invoving ASHAs,AWW,Staff,Drs,NGOs,District Administration,PRI
9. Distributed eye drops in poors in various slum areas of Ajmer city on 8th May, 2004.
10. World Environment Day – 5 June.
11. Free Medical and Immunisation Camps (1988 till date).
12. SWASTHYA VIDHALAYA PARISAR SE PARIVAR MEIN (1994-96, 1998 till date).
13. AIDS Awareness in Schools & Colleges 1990 till date.
14. Leprosy Eradication 1996-98, Till Date…..
15. Hepatitis B Vaccination drive 2004-2005 in State of Rajasthan.
16. Director, Child care week (1st April to 7th April, 1993) for Rajasthan State in Indian Junior Chamber.
1. Zonal Incharge for Pulse Polio National drive on 7th Dec., 1996 in PHC Jawaja (Distt. Ajmer). Target given 2300, Achievement 3076, Percentage 133.73%.
2. Worked as HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVIST during Durgah Bandh in 1996-97 and report submitted before Human rights commission was given due attention & importance. Also published in a Journal.
3. Medical Officer Incharge & Administrator of Earth Quake Relief Team for Gandhidham – Bhuj on 31st Jan., 2001. Beside food, clothes, medicines, wood for dead bodies worth Rs. 8 to 10 lacs, also donated 53 unit blood for Quake Victims (Officially by District Administration).
4. Saved gangrenous fingers of a poor patient by getting him operated in JLN Medical College with financial assistance from Chief Minister Relief Fund.
5. Casualty being prevented with gas leakage from a cylinder in a ceremonial gathering.
1. Published several articles in leading daily & Ftn Newspapers regularly on Political, Social and Health issues.
2. Editor-in-chief of Shaheed Hemu Kalani (Fortnight) Newspaper (1994-98).
3. Honorary editor of Shaheed Hemu Kalani (Ftn) Newspaper (1998 till date).
4. Regular Articles – “Kaash Mein Kucch Kar Pata” on day to day real life experiences in Medical and Social Feild.
5. An inspiring self made 8 line poem (Ghazal) published fortnightly since 1995.
6. Editor-in-chief, a bimonthly health bulletin, Jagrati (1991-92).
7. Started health movement in Rajasthan & Gujarat as Director Community Services in District Rotaract Organization (1991-92).
8. Director Child Care Week for Zone V (Raj. Indian Junior Chamber (JCI) on 1-7 April, 1993).
9. Editor in College magazines – Govt College Ajmer and Medical college Ajmer
1. Kaash Main Kucch Kar Paata
2. Gandhi Dham Mein Sindhiyat
3. Smt. Mohini Motwani – Shradanjali
4. The Jaycees (Souvenir)
5. Satkar Souvenir
6. Dahej Ki Mahamari (Tootti Rekhayen)
7. Hum Se Barkar Dhongi Kaun
|NATIONAL AWARDS & APPRECIATIONS / NOMINATION|
1. VIJAY SHREE AWARD for outstanding work in Medical and Social fields (15 May, 1998).
2. RED and WHITE Bravery Award for Outstanding Social Services (10 Oct., 1999).
3. Mother Teresa
4. BEST CITIZENS OF INDIA AWARD (1998).
5. BHAGWAN MAHAVIR FOUNDATION (1999).
6. Outstanding Incoming President of Indian Junior Chamber (1992).
7. Millennium Achiever on 5.4.2000 by International Institute of Success Awareness.
8. Distinguished Research board of Advisors by American Biographical Institute, Inc.(18.04.03)
9. Doctor of the Millennium Award 2000 by Association of Medical Sciences in 09.09.2000.
10. Appreciated in
11. Project on SANDESH YOJNA applauded by Belgaum Medical College, Bangalore (22 May).
12. Best Citizens of India award nomination on 04.07.1998.
13. Gem of India award nomination by All India Achievers’ Conference on 2 July, 1998.
1. Felicitated by Hon’ble Governor of Rajasthan, Sh. Anshuman Singh in March 1999 for outstanding Journalism in Rajasthan Sindhi Academy.
2. Outstanding newcomer Jaycees by Rajasthan Chapter of Indian Junior Chamber (1992)
|OTHER FELICITATIONS Level for Outstanding Medico Social Activities|
1. Sindhi Gaurav by Hon’ble Minister of Revenue, Late Sh.Kishan Motwani, Govt.of Raj.(28/6/98).
2. Best POLIO VOLUNTEER WORKER Award by DISTRICT ROTARACT ORGANISATION (1990)
3. Best Director Community Services (Medical) Award by DIST. ROTARACT ORGANISATION (1992).
4. Certificate of Merit for talks on Health in Silver Jubilee Celebration, JLN Med. College, Ajmer
5. Honoured by Health Minister of Rajasthan in Silver Jubilee Celebration of JLNMCA (1991).
6. Honoured by Rotary, Lioness, Jaycees International at Local, State and District
7. Honoured by Education Minister of Raj. for outstanding young in Medico Social Services (1992).
|COMPLIMENTS RECIEVED :|
WHO, UNICEF, VHAI, CHAI, TIMES EYE RESEARCH FOUNDATION, various SINDHI ACADEMIES, Red
Cross Society, Rotary International, Lions club, Innerwheel, Rotaract club Jaycees International.
|MEDALS & AWARDS|
1. First General Proficiency in Class XI. St Anselms Sn Sec School, Ajmer
2. Gold & Silver Medals in Literary & Cultural Events during Medical Career.
3. Certificate of Merit for original script writer and Asstt. Director on Anti Dowry Play in All India Youth Festival at MAMC,Delhi Synapse 84.
4. Best Play Award in All India Youth Festival AIIMS, Pulse 85.
1. Ex.Chairman, Rajasthan Sindhi Academy (7/7/2000 to 31/12/2003) Govt. of Rajasthan
2. At present Central Council Executive Member : Indian Med. Association.
|HEALTH CONSULTANT N PROJECT DESIGN in NGO (1991-96)|
1. AIDS Counselling And Anonymous HIV PREPARED Testing of Suspected Positive HIV cases and High Risk Groups in Ajmer
2. Comprehensive Health Care of people living with HIV / AIDS (PLWHA) in SANDESH HUTS.
|AT PRESENT WORKING AS Hon. ADVISOR & PATRON|
1. SANDESH –
2. Role of students
3. SATKAR –
|AFFILIATIONS WITH MEDICO SOCIAL ORGANISATIONS / LIFE MEMBER|
1. Rajasthan Sindhi Academy (Chairman) under State Government (Education) 2000-03
2. Indian Medical Association (Central Council Executive Member) 2003 to till date.
3. All India Small & Medium Newspaper Federation (Former Secretary) and at present Patron.
4. Rashtriya Sindhi Samaj – National Vice President – since 2005.
5. Ajmer Citizens Council (Life Member)
6. Red Cross Society (Life Member)
7. Society for Citizens Concern (State Representative)
8. Rajasthan Cricket Association for the Disabled (Advisor) 1998-99.
9. Sindhu Satkar Samity (Founder & President)
10. Mahirishi Dayanand Muktidham Vikas Samity (Founder & General Secretary).
11. Medico Friends Sandesh Society (Founder & General Secretary)
12. National Medicos Organisation (President) 1988-95
13. AKHIL BHARTIYA SINDHI SAMAJ (National Secretary – Youth).
14. Sindhi Council of India (President – Ajmer Unit) 1998-2005.
15. Sant Kanwar Ram Mandal (Press Secretary)
16. AJMER Sindhi Panchayat (Secretary Asst.)
17. Youth Hostels Association of India (Life Member)
18. Polio Plus Immunisation Task Force.
19. Ajmer Citizens Council (Life Member)
20. Royal Society of Health (London)
21. Lions Club Prime Star Jaipur
1. Medico Friends Sandesh Society (NGO – Registered)
2. Maharshi Dayanand Mukti Dham Vikas Samiti,
3. Sindhu Satkar Samiti
4. Ajmer Jaycees (Junior Chamber International)
5. Rotaract Club, Ajmer.
6. Rashtriya Sindhi Samaj.
|PORTFOLIOS HELD SO FAR|
1. Ajmer Citizens Junior Chamber (Founder President 1991-92).
2. Director Community Services in District Rotaract Organisation (1990-91) of Rotary International
3. Chairman, Health Education Promotion Committee 1991-92 in District Rotaract Club (Rotary Intern.)
4. Resident Doctors Association (Vice President – 1990-91).
5. Rotaract Club, Ajmer (President 1988-90).
6. Intern Doctors Association (Jt. Secretary 1987-88).
7. Indian Public Health Association (Member 1990-91).
8. Indian Hospital Association (Member 1990-91)
9. National Medicos Organisation (Secretary 1989-1991)
10. Yuva Chetna Manch – Advisor
11. Raj. Cricket Asso. for the Disabled (District President 1997-99)
12. Utsav Manch (1997-99)
1. Various Medical Seminars, Socio-Cultural & Literary Programmes, exhibitions and competetions.
2. Students Incharge of Recep. Comm.in Silver Jubilee Celebration of JLN Med College, Ajmer (1985)
3. Film Charity Shows (1988, 1991)
4. Fete (1988)
5. Vishal Ekta Rally every year on Shaheed Hemu Kalani’s Day (21st Jan.) wherein thousands of dignitories and local citizens participate.
6. Cheti Chand Jaloos.
7. Shimla Kulu Manali Doctors Tour (1988).
8. Rafi Momorial Night (1989).
9. Rubaroo of electoral Candidates with Prabudh Manch During Elections (1997).
10. All Raj. Prize Money TT Tournament (1989)
11. Sindhi Samuhik Vivah Parichay Sammelan (Since 1998) twice a year.
12. Kavi Sammelan in Jail (15th Aug. 1998) Swagat Committee of Utsav Manch
13. Free Medical and Immunization Camps (1988 till date).
|Strong Flair to take up challenges, self confident, Hard Working, Good Orator|